Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between B4Branded Ltd (“B4Branded”) and its customers.
- B4Branded agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to B4Branded and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing the order.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by B4Branded to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork, or another aspect of the order such a request must be given by the customer to B4Branded in writing. B4Branded will use its best endeavors to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. B4Branded also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until the artwork has been approved by the customer.
- B4Branded points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion except where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of B4Branded to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order.
- Unless at the fault of the B4Branded or the Manufacture, Goods cannot be returned if they have been decorated or worn/used
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between B4Branded and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between B4Branded and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- B4Branded reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order placed online or over the phone.
- B4Branded points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles and can only be used in online transactions.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of B4Branded.
- Please note that colours shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to B4Branded if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed unless told otherwise.
- B4Branded withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
Delivery of Goods
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors, or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by email within 48-hours of goods being received.
- B4Branded holds no responsibility for items that may be damaged or lost when the customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by the courier e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the courier's POD and a delivery note in which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.